Western Australia's bustling capital city of Perth is home to a wide variety of interesting sights and mouth watering cuisine. But suppose you don't enjoy learning about the past or visiting museums. But what if you'd rather indulge your cravings for a classic burger than your curiosity for the arts and sciences?
This list is for people like you, if that describes you. In Perth, these burger establishments have been named among the best by both locals and visitors. Burgers are like breakfast for lunch and dinner for breakfast. There's never a bad moment for a burger, whether it's morning, noon, or night.
Burgers are a classic American fast food that are loved the world over. There is no such thing as an inappropriate time for a burger; We can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a midnight snack.
Bad Love Burger Co.
From the creators of the popular pop-up bowls club burger eatery, Smashburger BBQ, comes Bad Love Burger Co. In their Leederville eatery, customers may have fried chicken burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, and smashed double beef burgers heaped to the heavens.
West Leederville's Harrogate Street will soon be home to Bad Love Burger Co, the first brick-and-mortar outpost from the masterminds of the smashingly successful Smashburger BBQ pop-up, which attracted hour-long lineups because it was so amazing.
Architect Tristan Chambers spent 18 months perfecting his burgers as a side hustle. Don't even think of ordering a single beef burger from Bad Love—they're always served in doubles. Smashed patties, made by mashing mince with a spatula on a hotplate, are their speciality. The burgers have already established their popularity.
You may customise five double-beef burgers and two free-range fried chicken-thigh burgers with toppings like pickled cucumbers and bacon, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, and sauces including raw cold-smoked honey, onion jam, bourbon mayo. The Philly cheesesteak and seasoned fries are available as extras, too.
The thought of the buttermilk fried chicken burgers and cheesesteaks that Bad Love Burger Co. is selling makes our mouths water. If you want a BURGER, go to Bad Love Burger Co. You won't know where to begin because there is such a variety of delicious options.
You won't get sick of the creative flavour combinations, from the Cherry Bomb to the Drunk Chickx. When in doubt, choose The Classic with some shoestring fries and their house sauce. Unlike many burger joints, the staff here serves alcoholic beverages. The furniture in Bad Love is mostly stools, and the decor is minimal yet functional; a single pink neon sign hangs on the wall to identify the establishment. You should check them out because you won't be disappointed.
Short Order Burger Co.
Further evidence of the viability of the pop-up model! With the opening of its new Central Business District location in 2018, city workers will no longer have to worry about where to satisfy their burger needs during the workday.
Short Order Burger Co. has been one of the greatest burger joints in the West Coast since it first opened in 2015. It was just that the location in Fremantle and the short hours made it difficult for certain customers to obtain their fix of Quick Order. Both burger fans and business owner Simon Kony can rejoice with the opening of Short Order in the Central Business District (CBD) in late 2017.
The burgers at Short Order Burger Co. are as good as they claim to be. Every single feed is crafted with the utmost care and accuracy. All of the components are fresh fruit and vegetables from Washington state and are low in calories and fat so you can enjoy them without guilt.
Its initial location, in Freo's The Mantle, was housed in a fascinating industrial shipping container, while the Hay Street location takes many inspirations from the American diner canon.
The décor is bright and cheerful, with poppies as the dominant colour; there are a variety of banquettes and tables for guests to sit at; and guests can serve themselves to a variety of condiments, including several hot sauces. Very throwback in aesthetic, the room is adorned with a few well-framed posters.
Nonetheless, the burger still has the same succulent meat and soft seeded milk bread that standard bearers adore. The chicken and vegetarian selections are complemented by the house-made pickles, chilli, and barbeque sauces. Beefy goodness, the buns at Short Order in Perth are soft, and the beef patties they use are hand-formed, seasoned, and cooked to a lovely pink.
Immediately return to your vehicle and dig into a BBQ bacon cheeseburger topped with smoked mozzarella, a beef patty, American cheddar, pickles, Short Order BBQ sauce, caramelised onion, whole egg mayo, and maple candied bacon.
It's clear that a lot of attention and care was put into making this burger, as the juiciness of the patty, the crispness of the lettuce, and the decadence of the sauces all attest. With a veggie burger with vegan chipotle mayo and a full children's menu, the restaurant aims to please all segments of society.
The menu has expanded to include thick shakes, some of which are flavoured with gelato from Stampede Gelato, another Mantle neighbourhood business. All the accoutrements, including medium-rare patties of grass-fed beef nestled between pillowy brioche. What more could you possibly want? A Quick Order Burger is a failsafe food option.
Johnny’s Burger Joint
Johnny's, located in the middle of a strip mall in the middle of a suburban neighbourhood, is an unanticipated homage to Americana. Although the décor and furnishings are minimalist and Scandinavian in style, the food is everything but restrained.
You have to try Johnny's Burger Joint if you want a great burger done the old-fashioned way. The outstanding selection of imported sodas pairs perfectly with the unique burgers, chilli dogs, and deep-fried cheese sticks.
The menu is dotted with punny names, including items like The Cure burger, so called for the purported effect of its bacon patty on vegetarianism. You guessed it: Buffalo wings are the "Wings of Glory" of this dish.
The garlic butter and garlic mayo on the Dracula's Dilemma burger pack a serious punch. But, the Jucy Lucy stands out as the best of the lot because of the cheese that oozes out of the patty. They're dedicated to giving you a "amazing burger experience." If you want the quintessential Australian burger, look no further than the "Down Undaaaaahhhh," which features beetroot and a fried egg. Their sides, which include waffle fries, onion rings, and curly fries, are also excellent.
Grab your baggy clothes and make the trip to Johnny's Burger Joint for some burgers that will make your heart skip a beat. Burgers like waterboarding with beef are what you get when you order from old mate Johnny, who brings you American-style burgers.
In this section, you can take on challenges that pit man against food. The Cure Burger, for instance, features two hundred grammes of bacon, a patty infused with two hundred grammes of bacon, American cheese, onion rings, and a secret sauce. In other words, it's the magic bullet for maintaining a normal body mass index.
It's not for the weak of stomach or the mentally stable. The Demon's Revenge, however, has a hot, painful heat level of 3 million Scoville heat units and is therefore not for the weak of stomach or bum.
There is a cash award, a T-shirt, and, of course, a place on the wall of fame for those who complete the Burgerzilla challenge, which involves consuming four kilogrammes of burger in ten minutes. Considering that people are hungry in various parts of the world, you'll have to fight both your hunger and your moral compass.
Royal’s Chicken & Burgers
Burger lovers in Perth have long known that RoyAl's Chicken & Burgers serves the city's best American-style burgers. RoyAl's Chicken & Burgers, like Hoodburger, specialises in updated versions of classic American fare. With their innovative techniques, they have truly revolutionised the burger industry.
If you are tired of burgers, they provide fried and jerk chicken as alternatives. The combination of American cuisine with Spanish flair and Bravas Tater Tots on a single platter is brilliant (potato gems for us Aussies). You can round off the night with one of their speciality ciders or pale ales, which they sell.
The staff here will take care of you whether you're craving a good old-fashioned meat patty, buttermilk fried chicken, pulled pork, or a veggie option. One of the reasons the El Diablo is so popular with us is that it contains tater tots, and another is that we enjoy a good spicy challenge.
The 1980s fast food interior design may appear simplistic at first glance, but upon further inspection, the cleverness of putting what is essentially a drive-through kiosk within a restaurant becomes apparent (the gap between the counter and the seats is meant to represent the "driveway"). Beyond the restaurant, in a courtyard with a more bar-like atmosphere, there are additional seats available for diners.
Hoodburger is the holy grail of fast food since each of their burgers is an ode to the best fast food from your childhood fantasies. Everyone who eats here is completely satisfied and goes home in a state of mild satiety.
We've written a lot about them before, and for good reason: they make delicious smash burgers, and their music is dripping with a sense of wistful, old-fashioned Americana. When we see their heaping trays of fries, we can't help but think of Scrooge McDuck, and we nearly feel like diving in headfirst.
The American flavour of their food is tempered by the use of healthy, locally grown ingredients from Australia. You can't go wrong with their deluxe cheeseburger, loaded with toppings, and their hot smokey mayo-covered french fries.
Hoodburger's menu is straightforward, with several different takes on classics like the cheeseburger and chicken tender. The Hot Cheeseburger (a must-order for heat lovers) and the Honey Butter burger (inspired by honey chicken) are two of the restaurant's most well-known creations.
Topping the list of successful creations from Northbridge's Tuesday night "Test Kitchen" is the chicken tender mash & gravy sandwich (the concept now runs at both outlets).
Hoodburger's burger masters don't play around when it comes to quality. The peanut butter and jelly cheeseburger or the triple cheeseburger are highly recommended. You won't be able to put anything in your mouth for at least a week, but you have to try these out.
Every week, they experiment with new menu items in the test kitchen; if you see the nasi lemak burger advertised, don't hesitate to make a dash for it. Among the best burgers in Perth, this one won't break the bank.
Upperhand Burgers, fresh from a stint in the L.A., serves up American standards with an Asian twist. The Upperhand burger, Cheeseburger, and Hamburger are the way to go if you want to experience classic American fare.
The Double Chilli Cheeseburger is an absolute must if you're ready for some sloppy smashing, and the Martin potato rolls could be a total game-changer. Have one of their famous boba teas to wash it down.
Those in search of variety should get either the TFC burger or the Taiwanese burger. Delicious and filling vegetarian and vegan options can be found here as well. You can't leave without trying one of their boba teas or iced teas; they'll make the meal that much more memorable.
Even though there are a lot of American-style burger joints in Perth, we recommend Upperhand because it's one of the few Los Angeles burger joints we've stumbled across. Upperhand offers a unique take on the classic burger by serving its patties on potato rolls rather than the brioche buns that have grown so popular. Definitely order the Pekin duck fries to go with your Taiwanese Snapper burger.
Charlie's Barbeque is a family-owned and -operated establishment that aims to provide the highest quality rendition of a classic American fast food. Of the many options on the menu, one is sure to suit your tastes.
Burger purists know to head directly to Charlie's Barbeque for its American-style burgers that are so piled high they could cause a heart attack. All of our burgers come with gushing sauce, mountains of melted cheese, and a mountain of pickles. Add a shake or soda and some chips, and you've got yourself a great evening.
Its famous buttermilk fried chicken makes their Original Mad a must-try for any customer. A burger bowl, which is essentially a deconstructed burger without the buns, is another option. Charlie's Barbecue, like any good American diner, has a variety of milkshakes, including the Cookie Monsta and the Berry Blast, among others.
Historic Guildford, British Columbia, has been wafted with the scent of bacon since 1949. Back when Alfred's Kitchen was just a hole in the wall, a man named Alfred Cook, an immigrant from England, started serving hamburgers under the shade of the sugar gums in Stirling Square.
Alfred's Kitchen, located in Guildford, is Perth's oldest burger joint and a great spot to grab a bite to eat while watching bikers gather around the fire. If you're in Guildford, you can't miss Alfred's Kitchen. Alfred's is the longest running roadside burger joint in Perth, so you can rest assured that the food will always be fantastic.
You may buy fancier gourmet burgers elsewhere in Perth, but these could be the best. Yet as the old adage goes, "in the dark, there is no light," and the same is true for gourmet fare and Alfred's commitment to home-style goodness.
The fundamentals of a burger remain the same: a bun, some sort of meat, some sort of salad, and sometimes some cheese, bacon, and sauce. If you want to avoid the cold shoulder, don't ask for the fancy extras like beetroot or avocado. Nevertheless, in a strange twist, pineapple is a choice. The Alfred Special, which features a beef patty, egg, cheese, bacon, and three layers of toast with a gherkin (pickle) relish, is the restaurant's signature dish.
Every burger is handcrafted with love despite its humble ingredients. Ground to order, the patties are massaged to the perfect thickness before being cooked over an open flame and basting with their own juices, which run freely into the sesame-seed bun (toasted, of course). Hot, fresh chips round out the deal.
A line forms nightly in front of this wayside watering hole for a taste of Alfred's famous Aussie-style handmade burgers. If you're going to take to the trouble of travelling there, you might as well go all out and order the Cram burger, which is stacked with hamburger, steak, egg, cheese, and everything else.
It has been said that the ham and pea soup at Alfred's Kitchen is the best in town. It's a claim that's best mulled over in front of the reliable outdoor fireplace. Listen to the prayers of the locals, hungry police officers, shift workers, families, and night owls as you tell tall tales in this classic burger shop frozen in time. To enjoy an unpretentious meal, great company, and reasonable prices, pull over at this roadside Guildford establishment.
The Peach Pit
The burgers at The Peach Pit are, without a doubt, some of the greatest in Perth. Guaranteed deliciousness at the Peach Pit's low prices. The restaurant sits on the water's edge at Scarborough Beach, and its menu has a variety of burgers and speciality drinks.
Fries and their special sauce come with every dish. We recommend the Hail Mary or the Johnny Rocket if you're looking for something spicy. But if you're looking for something suitable for vegetarians, try their Falafel burger.
The Henny Penny, with its cornflake crumbed chicken and ranch sauce, is a work of art, and it tastes much better when paired with a refreshing beer or cheeky cocktail and the breathtaking scenery of the beach. They have this amazing Peanut Butter Brownie that is the perfect way to conclude the night.
Greenhorns is pleased to provide you with the finest in locally sourced, freshly prepared Western Australian products. Everything on the menu is produced from scratch every day, right down to the meat that is minced by hand. Greenhorns first appeared at Freo Beer Fest in 2016, where they soon acquired a reputation for serving delicious burgers. In 2018, they expanded to Raine Square. The Scorcher is a great choice if you want hot and spicy flavours.
A beef patty, cheese, lettuce, crispy onion rings, maple bacon, tomato, and traditional Fuck The Bed hot sauce top this monster of a burger. In addition to the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls, the 'Perth Scorcher' is another fan favourite. In addition, they also provide Burger box packs so you may make your own burgers in the comfort of your own home. In the same way that Hello Fresh sends you all the ingredients you need to make their signature burgers, this service sends you everything you need to make their burgers in the comfort of your own home.
The students at UWA have had to wait more than a century for a respectable watering hole. They have been saved by the university. Perhaps the greatest burgers in Perth can be found at Varsity Burgers. Burgers in the American manner are served on brioche buns, and tasty condiments like hot wings and chilli cheese fries round off the meal.
Every night, this place fills with students anticipating the next day's classes. Perhaps the sounds of a rousing game of table tennis or the witty banter of sports fans draw in the masses.
That could be the upbeat mood encouraged by pizza, wing, and nacho evenings. Instead, it's the raucous but inviting happiness that draws in onlookers. If you're looking for an authentic American burger in Perth, you have plenty of options, but none can compare to Varsity Burgers.
Not only do they offer a wide variety of unique burgers, but each one is handcrafted with care to ensure the highest quality. You can't get tired of eating here because they have so many different burgers, from the Soul to the Texan.
It's hard to turn down the Texas burger, which features a double cheeseburger, bacon, smoked onions, and smoky BBQ sauce, but there's plenty more to try if you're in an exploratory mood. The Nada de Carne with corn chips and avocado is a vegetarian's dream, and the Cluck Norris is a winner simply because of its name.
Varsity has a very different vibe before sundown. The contrast between the wild nights and the chilly days is striking. The neighbours who complain about the noise at midnight are probably the same ones who sit on the corner couch and have a beer in the day. Little Creatures, a beer with a storied history in the area, is available alongside the best beer in the United States, Sierra Nevada. The cuisine proudly displays its American roots.
The meaty carb frenzy of the Chilli Fries and the sweet 'n' savoury one-two of a Chicken Waffle Sandwich are guaranteed to please. You won't find better burgers anywhere in Perth. Lunch discounts are worth keeping an eye out for.
Big Rigz Burger Co
You can eat to your heart's content at Big Rigz Burger Co. They pile on the toppings for their massive burgers, which include cheese, sauce, and more. The most costly burger costs just $25, and the others are all under $10. You won't know what to do with yourself here; there are so many burgers to choose from. Picture grass-fed beef with bacon, onions, and slaw dressed in chipotle mayo.
Kimchi, pickled daikon, and Korean sauce would be great on free-range chicken. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free choices available. The Big Rigz secret recipe buns are what really make these burgers stand out and keep customers coming back for more.
The 'Big Rigz' and their 'Southern Flying Rigs' come highly recommended. They also provide chicken wings, burgers, and various sides with a Korean twist. The addition of kimchi to your burger will take it to the next level.
One of Flipside's best features is its proximity to some of Perth's top dive pubs. You won't feel like a greasy mess after eating one of these burgers, and the chilli-ander chicken is excellent. Even if you've already overdone it on the food front for the day, you can still enjoy a miniature burger at Flipside with your drink order.
The tastiest burgers in Perth can be found at Flipside Burgers, thanks to their transparent kitchens, high-grade ingredients, and freshly prepared patties. They're on a mission to serve you traditional burgers with a healthy dose of local pride, and it shows in every bite. All of the meat and poultry used in their burgers is sourced from within Western Australia, guaranteeing you the freshest and most flavorful burgers in Perth. Popular options include the Chilli-ander, the Williamsburg(er), and the QVB burger. A vegetarian or vegan can't do better than Kenney.
Tbsp is the epitome of the laid-back restaurant and brunch scene. There are only two burger options, but both are excellent. The fact that tbsp., which is not a traditional burger business, made the list speaks something about the quality of their burgers.
This is one of our favourite places to go for brunch because they serve a fantastic kimcheese burger: two patties, cooked pink, topped with pickled cucumber and kimchi, Japanese mayonnaise, and American cheese on a brioche bun.
Their Kimcheese burger, which takes its inspiration from Korean cuisine, is created with an American cheese patty, kimchi, and mayonnaise. In addition, you can have a burger with buttermilk fried chicken and gochujang slaw. The buttermilk fried chicken burger, topped with pickled cucumber and gochujang slaw, is well deserving of your time and attention.
Jus Burgers Subiaco
At JUS* Burgers, we strive to serve the finest gourmet burgers in all of Perth. Every meal reflects their dedication to using fresh, local ingredients and organic seasonings. If you liked the original Jus Burgers in Leederville, you'll love the new one in Northbridge. The original owner, Justin Bell, who parted with the two properties in the middle of 2017, is honoured with the naming of both locations.
As the saying goes, "if it's not broken, don't fix it." This philosophy informed the creation of the menu. Thicker, juicier patties of WA beef, free-range chicken breasts from WA farmers, lamb from Amelia Park, and tempeh from Margaret River are just some of the WA ingredients that go into making these burgers the real deal.
Jus's famous charred Turkish bread and brioche buns from renowned local baker Jean Pierre Sancho are just two examples of the buns on offer. These buns are best served with pulled brisket or pig, but they also go well with Wagyu patties.
Almost more impressive than the burgers themselves are the house-made onion rings and other fresh salads and sides available here. Those of you who follow a plant-based diet won't go hungry here.
They provide options for everyone, including those who are gluten-free or who choose to consume exclusively halal meats. They also provide wonderful discounts that can help you save money. A few beers and ciders may be had for about ten pounds, while wines can be had for about eight dollars a glass or a few bottles for just over thirty.
It's Gary's! Supper! You may put two exclamation points on these burgers if you want to. The hunt for these shining torches of delectableness is well worth the effort; in fact, They think the truck's elusiveness adds to the experience.
Comida Do Sul and the popular South Freo pub Madalena's are run by the same people, so you know you're getting quality food from this mystery food truck. We offer single, double, and vegetarian burgers, but the curly fries are a must.
Gary's Diner Cheeseburger provides the ideal flavour burst to fulfil your cravings on the go. For $12 to $15, a meal at Gary's Diner Cheeseburger is within everyone's price range, yet it's consistently good and dependable. They have gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives as well. They are also available for private events, and you should do so.
Being the first permanent location for the team behind the smashingly successful pop-up bowls club burger joint Smashburger BBQ, Bad Love Burger Co. It serves smashed double beef burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, and fried chicken burgers. Five double-beef burgers and two free-range fried chicken-thigh burgers are available, and diners may personalise their meals with condiments such raw cold-smoked honey, onion jam, bourbon mayo, jalapeos, pickled cucumbers, lettuce, tomato, and more. We can't wait to try the buttermilk fried chicken burgers and the cheesesteaks, and the burgers have already proven their success.
Since its opening in 2015, the Short Order Burger Co. has been regarded as one of the best burger restaurants on the West Coast. In 2018, city workers will have one less thing to stress about as they will be able to satiate their burger cravings at their new Central Business District facility. Poppies are the primary colour scheme, and guests can help themselves to a selection of condiments in a bright and cheery setting. The burgers are healthy and light since they are prepared with local Washington state produce. Beef patties are hand-formed, seasoned, and cooked to a beautiful pink; the buns are soft.
In order to create the BBQ bacon cheeseburger, we topped a beef patty with smoked mozzarella, American cheddar, pickles, Short Order BBQ sauce, caramelised onion, whole egg mayo, and maple candied bacon. While paying tribute to Americana, Johnny's Burger Joint serves a veggie burger with vegan chipotle mayo and a comprehensive kids' menu. Menu items like the Dracula's Dilemma burger, the Jucy Lucy burger, and the Down Undaaaaaahhhh burger are all named after puns. Grass-fed beef patties cooked to a medium rare inside soft brioche make the Quick Order Burger a safe pick. It's man versus burger in The Cure Burger.
Burger fans in Perth have known for a long time that RoyAl's Chicken & Burgers offers the greatest American-style burgers in town. Every Hoodburger is a love letter to the ideal fast food from their youth, making it clear that Hoodburger is the pinnacle of fast food. The Demon's Revenge has a scorching heat rating of three million Scoville heat units and is not for the faint of heart or bottom. Those who complete the Burgerzilla challenge of eating four kilogrammes of burger in ten minutes receive a cash prise, a T-shirt, and a plaque on the wall of fame. There are a few reasons why the El Diablo is so famous amongst us: the tater tots, for one, and the fiery kick they provide for the other.
- The capital city of Western Australia, Perth, is a thriving metropolis with a wide range of cultural attractions and delectable cuisine.
- These burger joints have been voted among the best in Perth by both residents and tourists.
- It's possible to eat a burger for both lunch and dinner.
- Burgers, an iconic American fast food, have gained widespread popularity around the world.
- The Bad Love Burger Co. Bad Love Burger Co. was made by the same people who brought you Smashburger BBQ, a smashingly successful pop-up bowls club burger restaurant. They serve fried chicken burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, and double beef burgers smashed to the skies in their Leederville restaurant.
- Just a Quick Burger Service, Inc. The success of pop-ups proves that this business strategy can work!
- In 2018, city workers will have one less thing to stress about as they will be able to satiate their burger cravings at their new Central Business District facility.
- Since its opening in 2015, the Short Order Burger Co. has been regarded as one of the best burger restaurants on the West Coast.
- The late 2017 debut of Short Order in the CBD was good news for burger lovers and businessman Simon Kony.
- Short Order Burger Co. serves authentic, delicious burgers.
- Short Order in Perth serves you juicy burgers on pillowy buns and perfectly pink beef patties that have been hand-formed, seasoned, and grilled.
- The restaurant has everything for everyone, including a veggie burger with vegan chipotle mayo and a comprehensive menu for kids.
- Fast Food Restaurant Named After Johnny An unexpected tribute to Americana, Johnny's sits in the heart of a strip mall in the middle of a suburban neighbourhood.
- The food is everything but restricted, despite the restaurant's decor and furnishings being simple and Nordic in style.
- If you're craving a fantastic burger cooked the traditional manner, you have to stop into Johnny's Burger Joint.
- Unique burgers, chilli dogs, and deep-fried cheese sticks complement the excellent imported soda variety.
- The Cure burger, so named for the alleged effect of its bacon patty on vegetarianism, is just one example of several punny names on the menu.
- As the name implies, the "Wings of Glory" of this meal are Buffalo wings.
- The Dracula's Dilemma burger is loaded with flavour thanks to the garlic butter and garlic mayo.
- When it comes to cheese oozing off a burger, though, the Jucy Lucy is unrivalled.
- The "Down Undaaaaaahhhh," which includes beetroot and a fried egg, is the prototypical Australian burger.
- Wearing loose clothing, head on over to Johnny's Burger Joint for some mouthwatering burgers.
- But, the Demon's Revenge is not for the faint of heart or bum, since its heat level measures in at 3 million Scoville heat units.
- For those who are up to the Burgerzilla challenge of eating four kilogrammes of burger in ten minutes, there is a cash prise, a T-shirt, and, of course, a position on the wall of fame.
- Famous for its chicken and burgers, Royal's is a must-stop. Burger fans in Perth have known for a long time that RoyAl's Chicken & Burgers offers the greatest American-style burgers in town.
- Like Hoodburger, RoyAl's Chicken & Burgers focuses on modern interpretations of traditional American dishes.
- We love a good hot challenge, and the tater tots in the El Diablo are only one reason the dish is so popular here.
- Their food has an American flavour, but it's mellowed out by the use of fresh, wholesome ingredients grown in Australia.
- Hoodburger has an easy-to-understand menu that features many variations on traditional dishes like cheeseburgers and chicken tenders.
- Chicken tender mash and gravy sandwich is the best invention to come out of Northbridge's Tuesday night "Test Kitchen" (the concept now runs at both outlets).
- When it comes to making burgers, the experts at Hoodburger don't mess around.
- They try out new menu items every week in the test kitchen; if you see the nasi lemak burger advertised, don't hesitate to make a beeline for it.
- Upperhand Burgers, recently returned from a stay in Los Angeles, offers a unique Asian spin on classic American fare.
- If you want to try some authentic American food, your best bets are the Upperhand burger, Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
- You can't go wrong with the Double Chilli Cheeseburger, and the Martin potato rolls might be the deciding factor in how messy your smashing gets.
- Upperhand is one of the few Los Angeles-style burger shops we've seen in Perth, but there are plenty more American-style burger joints to choose from.
- Upperhand's burgers are a departure from the norm because they come on potato rolls rather than the more conventional brioche buns.
- To complement your Taiwanese Snapper burger, we recommend ordering the Pekin duck fries.
- Barbeque from Charlie's Family-run since its inception, Charlie's Barbeque is committed to perfecting an American fast food staple.
- Charlie's Barbecue serves American-style burgers that are so stacked they may cause a heart attack, so burger aficionados know to go there first.
- As with any respectable American diner, Charlie's Barbecue offers a wide selection of milkshakes, including such classics as the Cookie Monsta and the Berry Blast.
- Bacon has been floating through the air at Alfred's Kitchen, a historic restaurant in Guildford, British Columbia, since 1949.
- In Guildford, you'll find Perth's oldest burger place, Alfred's Kitchen, where you can chow down while watching bikers congregate around the fire.
- A visit to Alfred's Kitchen is a must if you find yourself in Guildford.
- You can always count on great meals at Perth's longest operating roadside burger shop, Alfred's.
- These may not be the best gourmet burgers in Perth, but they're among the best.
- There is no gourmet food or Alfred's dedication to home-style goodness if they are kept in the dark, as the old adage says.
- The restaurant is well known for its signature meal, the Alfred Special, which consists of a beef patty, egg, cheddar, bacon, and three layers of toast topped with a gherkin (pickle) relish.
- Despite its meagre contents, each burger is lovingly constructed.
- Every night, people wait in line outside of this roadside bar for a chance to try Alfred's world-famous Aussie-style hand-made burgers.
- According to locals, Alfred's Kitchen serves the tastiest ham and pea soup in the city.
- Stop by this roadside Guildford restaurant for a no-frills dinner, good conversation, and affordable costs.
- This Is Where The Peaches Are One of the best burgers in Perth can be found at The Peach Pit.
- The Peach Pit provides cheap eats with a taste guarantee.
- Located right on Scarborough Beach, this eatery serves you a wide selection of burgers and unique beverages.
- Greenhorns Greenhorns is happy to offer only the highest quality Western Australian foods and beverages, all of which are sourced locally and cooked right before your eyes.
- The beef is hand-minced daily, and the restaurant makes everything else from scratch.
- If you like spicy foods, the Scorcher is a fantastic option.
- Some more popular items include the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls and the Perth Scorcher.
- Burgers with a Team Name More than a century has passed, but finally, the students at UWA have a proper watering spot to call their own.
- At Varsity Burgers, you can get some of the best burgers in Perth.
- There are a lot of places in Perth that claim to serve American-style burgers, but none of them can compare to Varsity Burgers.
- Whether you're in the mood for the Soul or the Texan, you won't get sick of the burger selection here.
- The atmosphere at Varsity shifts dramatically after dark.
- Local favourite Little Creatures can be purchased right alongside the best beer in the USA, Sierra Nevada.
- Burgers from Big Rigz Big Rigz Burger Co. has unlimited burgers and fries for its customers. They cover their enormous burgers in a mountain of cheese, sauce, and other condiments.
- You'll be at a loss for what to do here, there are so many burger options.
- You can really step up your burger game by adding some kimchi to it.
- Reverse Burgers Being near some of Perth's best dive bars is a major perk of living in Flipside.
- Even if you've already eaten too much for the day, you may still enjoy a little burger at Flipside with your drink.
- Flipside Burgers, with its open kitchens, premium ingredients, and freshly cooked patties, serves up some of the best burgers in Perth.
- To ensure that you get the freshest and most flavorful burgers in Perth, all of the meat and poultry utilised in their patties comes from within Western Australia.
- The Chilli-ander, the Williamsburg(er), and the QVB burger are three of the most well-liked varieties.
- If you're looking for a casual restaurant with a great brunch, look no further than TBSP Tbsp.
- which isn't a conventional burger joint but whose inclusion on the list is a testament to the quality of their product.
- The buttermilk fried chicken and gochujang slaw burger is another option.
- Only Subiaco Burgers At at JUS* Burgers, we believe that our gourmet burgers are the best in Perth.
- They put their commitment to using organic flavours and locally sourced products front and centre in every dish.
- Those who enjoyed the Leederville location of Jus Burgers will also enjoy the new Northbridge location.
- The fresh salads and sides, including the homemade onion rings, are almost as amazing as the burgers themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions About Burgers in Perth
Here are a few tips that successful franchise owners use to make their locations a success.
- Get the Freshest Ingredients.
- Use Social Media.
- Attend Community Events.
- Make Your Burger Restaurant a Success.
The best burgers offer a combination of tastes and textures – sweet, sour, salt – with a bit of crunch. The patty needs to be juicy, the bun soft but sturdy, and you want the meat/bun/accompaniment ratio to be even from first to last bite.
To be a great burger restaurant you'll need great burger, great fries, great service, and a great atmosphere. A unique concept and a great location can also be instrumental in the success of your restaurant. However the most important thing to do is keep your customers happy and their cravings satisfied.
80 percent meat and twenty percent fat is the ideal balance for my burger. Vinson Petrillo, Zero Cafe: A great blend of meat, perfectly melted cheese, an element of texture, fresh tomato, and most importantly a great quality bun.
Seasoning the burger well provides big flavor and that perfect bite. Cooking the burger on high heat is a must. The grill or pan should be at 600 to 800 degrees Fahrenheit, and a good way to test is by using a bit of vegetable oil, which starts to smoke at 400-500 degrees. If using a pan, use cast iron.